Life Insurance With Free Gift – The Best Free Gifts Ranked Here!
Start saving money on Life insurance today
Compare the Market – Amazon Gift Card £195You’ll see a lot of gift cards, Amazon, or other popular retailers, offered with life insurance. Compare the Market offers the most money, at just under £200. Now let’s get to the small print.The gift card doesn’t start at £195, it depends on which premium you go for, and the breakdown looks a bit like this.
- £50+ monthly with Beagle Street – £195 gift card
- £0-£10 with Zurich £35 gift card
- Legal and General – £30 gift card
- All other brands – £25 gift card
Direct Line – Amazon, M&S or Love2Shop Gift card £180Again here the advertised £180 is the maximum offer for higher premiums. Direct Line gives you more choice, however, and the price doesn’t depend on the company, but all Direct Line policies are with Legal & General. Here is their small print.
- 6 months wait til you receive your gift card
- £6-£10 premium – £35 gift card
- £10-£20 premium – £60 gift card
- £30+ premium – £180 gift card
Churchill – Amazon, M&S or Tesco e-Gift-card £180This is a pretty good offer as with the inclusion of Tesco you can also buy yourself some affordable groceries. The amount still depends on the premium you pay, however. Churchill insurance is provided by AIG, so if you’ve been with them before you won’t be eligible. Here is the lowdown for Churchill.
- £4-£10 premium – £35 gift card
- £10-£20 premium – £60 gift card
- £30+ premium – £180 gift card
- 6 months wait on all free gifts
MoneySupermarket – Amazon Gift card £100MoneySupermarket has the edge a little bit here because the gift card amount doesn’t depend on your premium. In fact, you’re entitled to the full £100 regardless of what you pay. Unfortunately, you will still need to wait 6 months to be eligible. Let’s recap.
- After your 6th payment, you’ll be contacted in 40 days to claim gift card
- You’ll then need to wait a further 28 days to receive your gift card
- …but anyone on any life insurance premium is entitled to the full £100
Beagle Street – Amazon Gift card £100After reading through the small print it might work out better for you free gift-wise to go with a higher premium through Compare the Market. They offer a £195 voucher for Beagle Street deals over £50 a month. This is only if you’re planning to pay such a high premium. If not, the breakdown with Beagle Street life insurance is as follows.
- £10-£19.99 premium – £50 gift card
- £20.00-£29.99 premium – £75 gift card
- £30+ premium – £100 gift card
Zurich – John Lewis, Love2Shop, Amazon Gift Vouchers £100This recently updated offer is a pretty good deal. You can spend your Love2Shop voucher in several high street retailers such as Halfords, GAP, Curries, and Boots, so there’s something for everyone. Some differences with Zurich life insurance are that you have to apply over the phone or online using a promo code to be eligible (which is easy enough to do), and the offer is only available on policies taken out before 31/12/20. It’s also restricted to life insurance policies that start before 01/07/21. Here’s their premium vs. voucher breakdown.
- £17.50 premium – £100 voucher
- £15 premium – £90 voucher
- £12.50 premium – £75 voucher
- £10 premium – £60 voucher
- £7.50 premium – £45 voucher
- £5 premium – £30 voucher
Vitality – Partners and RewardsVitality offer something “positively different”, yet somewhat more complicated than its worth. With Vitality life insurance, you will be entitled to some discounts and offers with their partners. This stands out as a great free gift option because you have a lot of choice. Some of their reward partners include Virgin Active, Vue/Cineworld, and Amazon Prime.“The big one” at the moment is the free Apple watch. You can apply for this as an exiting customer or as a new client. Its offered with life insurance and health insurance. You can read more about the Vitality Apple Watch deal here.If you are on a higher premium you will get discounts with these companies, but only people on the Vitality Life policy are eligible, and this could set you back £45 monthly for a single plan or £60 for a joint policy. What’s more, is that it’s based on a points system that is added up over the months. Let’s recap the small print.
- Minimum premium of £45 to be eligible
- Wellness Optimiser or Vitality Optimiser add-on necessary with the Vitality Life policy
Great Deals For The Best Over 50 Life Insurance With Free GiftsWe’ve looked at a few examples of top free gifts for life insurance but let’s take a moment to focus on those over-50 insurance plans. Here is a lowdown of the best over 50 life insurance with free gift.
Sainsbury’sSainsbury’s is at the top of the list with the biggest total reward for Nectar cardholders. With a low minimum premium, you are rewarded with double Nectar points and shopping discounts. Let’s take a look at the breakdown.
- Minimum £5 premium – £90 Nectar points + double points on shopping and fuel during the policy period
- Double points rewarded immediately
- Extra 18,000 Nectar points after 5 months
- You spend £40 weekly on shopping/£10 on fuel – an additional £25 each per year
SunlifeSunlife offers the best single reward. You’re talking about the biggest payout in one go. Your free gift with Sunlife is a Love2Shop gift card of up to £110. You can then spend this in many high street shops. With a minimum premium of only £3.50, this is one of the best life insurance with free gift offers. Here it is again.
- £3.70 monthly premium – £110 Love2Shop gift card
- Giftcard available after 6 months
Royal LondonRoyal London life insurance has a USP to offer in the form of a cash reward. You’ll need to be patient, however, as you won’t get your cash payout until after the first 8 months. Instead, you could opt for an Argos or M&S gift voucher worth £100. Here are the offer details.
- £7 minimum premium – £100 cash via cheque / £100 Argos or M&S Voucher
- 8 months to qualify
Direct LineDirect Line’s £100 Love2Shop voucher still stands as a great deal on life insurance with free gift. Including Love2Shop in the giftcard mix is very appealing to many customers due to the range of shops it includes. You only need a low monthly premium of £5.
- £5 monthly premium – £100 Love2Shop voucher/li>
- 6 months to qualify
ChurchillChurchill offers life insurance premiums to the over-50s life insurance for as little as £5 a month. In exchange for this, you qualify for a £100 gift card for M&S, Amazon, or Tesco. With the option to spend the gift card in a variety of ways, this offer’s flexibility as well. The free gift becomes available after you’ve paid your 6th month premium.
- £5 monthly premium – £100 gift card for M&S, Amazon or Tesco
- Available after 6 months
Jody is the Managing Director and founder of My Key Finance Ltd. He has over 16 years experience as a protection adviser and is an authority within the UK business protection market. Jody has written articles for Business Matters Business Directory, and been featured in Forbes. As editor and Author of our blog Jody is hoping to educate and advise people with more in depth details and information on the various subject relating to the protection market.