Natwest Life Insurance
Quote and Apply Online in 3 simple steps
Enter Your Details and the Required Cover
Getting a quote could not be easier. Just fill in your details or give us a call and one of our qualified advisors can give you a quote within a few minutes. This service is completely free.
Compare Our Discounted Quotes
Our quotations include a full illustration along with a key facts document outlining details of the cover. There is NO OBLIGATION and there is no charge for this service.
Apply Online with the Provider Of Your Choice
Once you have chosen your provider you can apply directly online. This will involve filling out a quick health questionnaire which is sent directly to underwriting. If accepted on standard rates you may be able to start the policy straight away.
Natwest Life Insurance
If you’re wondering what Natwest Life Insurance has to offer you, be sure to read through our quick guide below.
What Does Natwest Life Insurance Offer?
There’s 3 main types of life insurance on offer with Natwest:
- Standard life insurance - you choose what you borrow, and you choose who it covers.
- Critical 3 life insurance - a lump sum for people already insured, who are suffering from certain cancers, heart attack, stroke, or terminal illness, as well as death.
- Guaranteed 60 plus life insurance - a lump sum is paid out when you die
- Taking out life insurance with Natwest is quite user friendly. The Natwest website is very easy to use, laid out in an easy to understand format and obtain a quote through.
- Similarly, the customer will not have to take out a life insurance policy concurrently with a mortgage, if choosing to borrow from Natwest. This decision has no impact on any final lending decisions either.
- Another perk of taking out a Natwest life insurance policy is a potential limited time reward. For example, Natwest is currently offering (until the 26th June 2020), a £75 gift card for selected stores.
Discount Life Insurance…Why Use Us
We are an online advice service and as such have little overheads which enables us to give away more commission enabling us to me extremely competitive on price.
Having said all this, life insurance is not always about price and there are differences in the types of cover offered by providers. So we also provide an “advised sale” which means that we take on responsibility to make sure the policy you take is the right one and the most suitable for your circumstances.